Extra. The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder
Extra comes with a new set of Divi Builder modules built specifically for the needs of bloggers and online publications. These new modules can be used to build a variety of different homepage and category layouts. Now you can built a post feed to meets the needs of your unique content.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress.
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
The Divi Builder, Now For Categories
Extra takes the Divi Builder framework and extends its advanced Drag & Drop builder power to work on your homepage and categories with a brand new set of post-based modules.
v4.8 ( updated 01-13-2021 )
– Implemented substantial performance improvements for the Visual Builder.
– Fixed Woo Tabs not showing custom tabs not showing on Theme builder when this product option is selected.
– Fixed ACF fields not showing up if you select the post category in the Blog module.
– Fixed a bug where the Menu module will stop working on mobile when a core builder JS function is called by a 3rd party app.
– Fixed an issue in Visual Builder where the primary navbar could become partially obstructed by a secondary navbar in a Responsive View mode.
– Fixed Current Category option of Shop module not being saved when WPML plugin is activated.
– Fixed an issue with Multiselect Bulk Edit that affected 3rd party modules.
– Fixed wrong position in grid mode with fixed position.
– Fixed an issue with the menu module where changing the menu hover color would also affect the submenu color.
– Fixed an issue with the Blurb module’s image size setting using different width property on Front End and Visual Builder.
– Fixed scroll effects not working when the Post Content module is present in a TB layout.
– Display the products of the current vendor on the vendor archive page if the Use Current Page option enabled.
– Fixed a bug with scroll to module when AJAX pagination is used on WordPress 5.6.
– Fixed issue where a nested ordered list inside an unordered list was not reflecting the styles of the unordered list.
– Fixed an issue causing the custom css for old price text to not be able to override the current price text color on shop module.
– Fixed undefined setAttibute error of TinyMCE on Classic Builder.
– Fixed PHP warning in the Blog module.
– Fixed element flicker on hover in VB if position is fixed or absolute in the click builder mode.
– Fixed incorrect posts result on Blog module when Relevanssi plugin is activated.
– Fixed Toggle module with animation visibility issue.
– Fixed Specialty Section’s Gutter Width was overriding Inner Rows Gutter Width.
– Fixed a PHP error that occurred in the Fullwidth Menu module when hover was enabled on the search icon.
– Fixed an issue when uploading custom font in theme builder would result in triggering unsaved changes message.
– Fixed an issue with Blurb module’s image (when using rounded corners setting) which was displaying with a bit of a delay on mobile devices.
– Fixed the issue when Split Test could be saved with incomplete configuration and couldn’t be disabled after that.
– Fixed a PHP warning with Woo Tabs module that may occur with some 3rd party WooCommerce plugins.
– Fixed error that appears on the console when selecting font on legacy theme customizer.
– Fixed a PHP warning that occurred on PHP 7+ after rolling back.
– Fixed an issue where MailerLite subscribers were not able to resubscribe once unsubscribed.
– Fixed First Name and Last Name saving to Sendinblue lists.
– Fixed an issue in Support Center where repeated calls could be made to our Token API if a site lacked API credentials.
– Added support for PHP 8.0 to fix deprecated warnings of required parameters after optional parameters in function/method signatures.
– Fixed Customizer Google Fonts loading on Frontend.
– Fixed WooCommerce checkout issue with Yoast SEO and Static Front page.
Download Elegant Themes Extra WordPress Theme v4.8.0 nulled